____Connect with other SAPD Retirees____

Share issues, ideas, photos, and happenings that are of interest and/or affect police retirees.


Remember to visit and support
CoffeeCop Shops advertisers


If you would like something posted;
email to: blog@coffeecops.net.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Flag Day at James Anderson Park

Here are some photos taken on my little camera. I can't take the credit
for taking the photos but I like the
m, they are a great memory.
M
akes me proud to be a part of this group. I hope you guys can
pa
ss it on to the rest of the group, I only wish all of the guys had
be
en in the photos., next time.

David G. Perez

(Click picture to enlarge)










































Comment:

Thanks for the great meal

and the honor of being

a small part of this great

event. You guys did a

great job, congratulations.


The flagpole adds so

very much to the park.

I hope the membership

appreciate all that you guys

do for us. I appreciate

you’all very much and

realize how incredibly

fortunate we are having

this great park and

park staff.


Thanks again!


Bill Lowry (Active SAPD)

No comments:

Post a Comment