____Connect with other SAPD Retirees____

Share issues, ideas, photos, and happenings that are of interest and/or affect police retirees.


Remember to visit and support
CoffeeCop Shops advertisers


If you would like something posted;
email to: blog@coffeecops.net.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

How to turn your skills into a Career

I have talked to some active and retired officers who have
asked if making a living outside of Law Enforcement or
public service is possible.

Some people like myself started in the military and Police
at a young age and had no real experience in the job
market as an adult.

I assure you there is a great market for your skills. A lot
of employers gravitate towards retired military and police
because you are conditioned to commitment.

I am not running a recruiting business but if you have
any questions or need advise call me anytime at
210-367-9705 or email matthewjackson@gvtc.com.
I know recruiters that offer their services at no cost to you.

Matt Jackson, Retired

No comments:

Post a Comment