____Connect with other SAPD Retirees____

Share issues, ideas, photos, and happenings that are of interest and/or affect police retirees.


Remember to visit and support
CoffeeCop Shops advertisers


If you would like something posted;
email to: blog@coffeecops.net.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Retiree Rep - Alex Perez posts more information about 13th & 14th checks

Reference to Pension Info.

I want to correct the information that I gave you the other night , reference the 13th and 14th pension checks.

The fiscal year ends on Sept. 30 and we should have all the performance returns in by then. Therefore, the board of trustees would be making the decision to approve the 13th and 14th pension checks at the October meeting.

Let me just say that it looks very good at this time , but we have to wait til then. As an example, if the checks were to be approved by the board of trustees at the October meeting , the checks would most likely be mailed out sometime in November.

All this is speculation on my part and not written in stone, just trying to give you an idea of how this will work out. Rest assured that I will be doing everything I can for the retirees.
If you have any questions, feel free to call me or e-mail me.

Thanks, Alex Perez / sonny2239@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment