____Connect with other SAPD Retirees____

Share issues, ideas, photos, and happenings that are of interest and/or affect police retirees.


Remember to visit and support
CoffeeCop Shops advertisers


If you would like something posted;
email to: blog@coffeecops.net.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Retiree Armando Ynostrosa send an email to City Council.

Jerry, here's my contribution. I sent each Councilperson and the Mayor an Email.
Here are samples sent to all 11.

Thanks
Armando R. Ynostrosa
Expression Designs / www.expdesigns.net

Councilman Roland Gutierrez , my name is Armando Ynostrosa.

Councilman Justin Rodriguez, my name is Armando Ynostrosa.

I am sending you this message to express my concern over the manpower issue currently at the San Antonio Police Department. I would like to voice my wish in favor of more police officers on the street.

Please vote in favor of any such matters that come up along this line. Although I do not live in your District, you have my support in your new job. Thank you for your service to the Citizens of our City.

Congratulations on the City Election and your appointment to the Board of the Pension Fund. The Retiree's will be watching the progress of the Board.

Our Website is www.coffeecops.net .


Mayor Phil Hardberger , my name is Armando Ynostrosa.

I am sending you this message to express my concern over the manpower issue currently at the San Antonio Police Department. I would like to voice my wish in favor of more police officers on the street.

Please vote in favor of any such matters that come up along this line. I live in your District 10. You and Councilman Clamp have my support in your new job. Thank you for your service to the Citizens of our City. Congratulations on the election.

Your support as a Member of Pension Board is appreciated. Please make note of our website www.coffeecops.net .

Armando Ynostrosa, Retired San Antonio Police officer 32 years
3115 Mayfair Dr
SAT 78217


Support Our Troops

No comments:

Post a Comment